Dry Ice Blast Cleaning Machine WT-CC400B
Portable CO2 Dry ice Blocks blasting machine WT-CC400B for Fine Cleaning
|Air Consumption||2-4 m³/min|
|Cleaning medium||5kg Dry ice blocks|
|Overall Dimension||850x600x1300 mm|
When CO2 pellets come into contact with an object, dry ice at cold temperature of -109.3F or -78.5C will “explodes” on the material surface, from solid to gas in an instant, through the use of kinetic impact, thermal dynamics and gas expansion, CO2 breaks the bond between the contaminant and the substrate, causing the dirt to contract and lose surface adhesion, which makes it a non-abrasive cleaning method.
Using a high pressure spray gun to eject tiny carbon dioxide particles at high speeds compared to other substances used in media cleaning (sand, plastic, etc.), the CO2 particles are relatively soft and the carbon dioxide does not damage the surface even at high speeds and high impact forces.
In this way, it can more environmentally friendly remove the desposit, paint, grease, decal, dirt, oil, ink, resin, and adhesives etc.
- The blasting medium is dry ice block,temperate cleaning;
- Unique intelligent cutting device, once shortage of material automatically stop;
- Separately equipped with a warning light to inform the hopper allowance;
- Equipped with tools shelf to provide enough storage space;
- Stainless steel body, mixed aluminum edge and frame, lightweight but strong;
- Suitable for high standard cleaning require like deburring, deflashing, car maintenance , precision elctronics, etc. Maximum protection from damage to object surfaces .
Standard accessiores : One compressed air pipe, one ice spray pipe, one set of spray gun with one nozzle , power supply control line. And several type nozzles optional .